A game by Darren Moore and John Paul Corcoran
- Choose a player to be Player 1.
- Shuffle the deck of 18 cards, then deal 5, face hidden, to each player. The remaining 8 cards form the draw pile.
- Beginning with Player 1, players alternate placing cards until they each have 3 on the field.
- Beginning with Player 1, alternate taking turns.
- Your turn consists of the following:
- Draw, except on Player 1’s first turn.
- Use up to 2 Actions.
- Untap all cards on your side of the field.
- Actions may be used for the following:
- Play a card from your hand.
- Activate then tap one of your untapped cards.
- “Tapping” is signified by turning a card horizontally.
- The player whose action intends to destroy an opponent’s card, but the opponent has no cards on the field that can be destroyed is declared the winner.
- Should an impasse be reached, the winner shall be determined via any agreed upon technique.